Vrudh Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2022 Detail And Application Form
Vrudh Sahay Yojana Gujarat Detail And Application Form:
The Social Security Department facilitates to avail social empowerment through the activities of welfare and rehabilitation of the weaker sections of the society like Orphans, destitute, children and youths, who are turned to offensive activities and the girls who became prey to the circumstances, physically and mentally disabled children and adults, old aged persons, destitute widows and beggars.
1. Eligibility Criteria
- 60 years or more
- Member of the family in 0 to 20 score of BPL list
2. A place to give application: respective mamlatdar office, Jan Seva Kendra of respective district collector offices
3. Documents to be attached with the application
- Age Certificate
- BPL Certificate
4.Monthly Assistance: Rs.500/- for 60 to 79 age group and Rs. 1000/- for more than 80 years which also includes Rs. 500/- by State Government
5.Mode of assistance: Bymoneyorder. Option to get financial assistance through Post Account or Bank Account pension by D.B.T. credit.
National Family Support Scheme- SankatMochan (NFBS)
- The family should be in BPL List
- The natural or accidental death of the main income earner of the family
- Age of dead male or female should be more than 18 years and less than 60 years
- Application to be submitted within 2 years after the death
2.Benefits: Rs. 20,000/- to the family.
3.Where to apply?
Apply to respective Taluka Mamlatdar.
- The Taluka Mamlatdars are authorized to approve or disapprove the assistance under this scheme. An appeal can be given to Prant Officer in 60 days in case of disapproval of the application.
Download Vrudh Sahay Yojana Gujarat Application Form Click Here
<<<All details in Gujarat: Click here>>>
The above scheme has been implemented throughout India by the Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India , New Delhi. The implementation of this has been initiated in the State of Gujarat from 3-5-6. The application of which has to be made separately to the concerned Mamlatdar of the taluka.